While gearing up for the BlogHer conference I am not only packing up my cutest clothes, and picking out which sessions I want to attend, but I am doing a little house cleaning online (I am sure my husband wishes it was in my actual house :-) ). This includes rereading many of my old posts and seeing where this blog has came from. I want a clear, overall, direction of where this this is, and where I want it to go. And this is a post filled with a break down of what I read tonight (and organized).
The most important, deep, and a long time coming post was this one. I am still trying to take it all in, and figure out where I go from there.
Some of the hardest blogs I have ever written are here, here, here, here, here, and oh god...HERE. ANd every year there is always 9-11. And there is also loss of a loved one. Ooo and Here. Did I mention Here too? And of course this one since it was quoted in that newspaper article and all.
Posts I wrote that made me want to spit my coffee out while typing them include the following:
A moment I shared with my blog readers that changed my life, was the entrance of her.
There are so many, many, many key moments of my life on this thing called blog. Some of which, still make me want to cry when reread, or laugh like I was just there. It is a blessing to have a place to come to and let your most inner thoughts rest. A blessing to be able to share them all, with all of you.

2 comments:
I JUST NEED TO SAY READING THIS MORE TIMES THAN NOT SOMETHING YOU SAY BRINGS AN ONSLAUGHT ON LYRICS TO MY HEAD. MY SON JUST ASKED ME WHAT I WAS SINGING AND WHEN I REPLIED SPRING LOVE HER PROCEEDED TO TELL ME HE LOVES THAT SONG. HE WASN'T SO INTO MILKSHAKE! LOL
GOOD LUCK AT BLOGHER AIM. YOU WILL ROCK IT AS ALWAYS!!!
AND THE NAILED HAIR SING ALWAYS MAKES ME CHUCKLE. :)
damn typing one handed makes for many typing errors. sorry
Post a Comment