How refreshing it is to write you all with not wondering what event, or place I have left out of my life, or feeling like I have a never ending blog "to do" list in my head. I could actually just fill this entire post up with the word FREE, and be quite happy with it. My mind for once is rested (besides of course the 53,000 products I am trying to decide on for reviews). And of course some random thoughts that I thought I would share:
- Where has my BABY gone? I went to Stride Rite to buy Addison her first walking shoes. It was a success, however homegirl is still not sure she is feeling the "walking" thing. She will not do it on demand, and she likes to do it when you least expect it (like when her Father's back is turned--poor guy has yet to see it). I get it, she is letting us all know she is not a show pony, but darn it, it is cute. Anyway--back to the shoes. She left them on for the entire run of the mall but on the ride home she unvelcroed them, and took them off. My 14 month old disrobed her shoes--all by herself. Crap! What am I in for. My 4 year old barely does this. She was also caught picking up crayons recently and trying to actually color (like doing the motions to try and color a picture!!!), AND picks up her brothers planes and flies them around with engine noises. Maybe I am totally in awe of all this since Rylan was so behind at her age, but ladies and gents... I think my baby may be a genius and she sure didn't get it from me. Seriously--where has my baby gone? She is 100% toddler now. I am so screwed with this one--you wait.
- I missed Nars Orgasm. You are thinking: "Did she really just type orgasm?" yes. And if you have been reading this blog or know me for "realz" you would know such dirty mouth is no surprise. However, this time I am talking blush people. Nars is a brand not a nick name for Pete. Freaken AWESOME orgasmic blush that just so happens to be called orgasm. I know I know this should be on my review blog, and it probably will, but I was so excited to re-buy this beauty item that I had to share immediately. It is pricey, but your cheeks will love you for it. I have been neglecting my cheeks for a good year on crappy $2 blush, and decided I deserved the once in awhile upgrade. The one thing I never go without or cheap on is: Mac lipstick in Retro.... I know entirely other subject, nothing to do with orgasm, but is my one and only go to beauty item. What are some beauty products you can't live without?
- I purchased Halloween soap from Bath and Body works because: a. I am ready for Fall and b. it made me feel one step closer to the waiting game of the ever loven' Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks! (seriously counting the minutes!)
- I am in a desperate search of long tunic dresses with long sleeves to wear leggings under for the Fall and Winter. The only one I have seen is this one from Hanna Andersson:
However, I can not justify $82 for a dress I am going to roll around on the floor with kids with. It is only a matter of time it is spattered with kid bodily fluids, and greasy hands. Does anyone, (oh please Internet help me-I beg of thy), know where I can find something of the sorts at a reasonable price? I looked at quite a few places today and found nothing. Everything that was long enough to rock stretch pants was either club clothes, or tween-ish---I need hip Mom wear. Help!
- My stomach is not thanking me for the choice of food court lunch today. I need to go back to not caving into my hunger and eating. I did have a salad, but that was the side to the.... nasty greased up pizza I shared with Addison. I need to go down stairs and clean up that treadmill down there that is right now hosting all of my junk that has no place in this house. The junk must find a place soon, because my own junk in my trunk that is getting larger by every bite of nasty pizza, must walk on it.
- Back to school. I have this thing that my kid MUST wear a new outfit to the first day of school. Granted it is Pre-K AND still August, but it is a must. I searched feverishly today to find something sort of Summerish that he could wear and came up with nada. I am all worried and my panties are totally in a wad that there is a slight chance my kid might have to attend the first day of school with (gasp) shorts and a shirt he has already worn. I am a horrible Mom. I need to go back out and shop---FAST.
- Did I mention I went to the Mall today? I just should have called it that at the start of this post instead of random crap, because it is not so random. I just so happened to notice that every single one of these bullets has to do with ... the Mall. Way to be original Aimee!

1 comment:
I'm surprised I didn't see you. I was at the mall, had greasy pizza that made me feel blah, and went into Stride Rite. Small world!
I also feel the need to have my child in new clothes on the first day of school, mostly just a shirt though.
Post a Comment